Know Before You Go!
FireLake Fireflight Balloon fest organizers are excited to have you out for this FREE community event. Here are some pointers that will help you have a fun and memorable experience.
- Admission and parking are free—while there is parking nearby, we suggest you wear comfortable shoes for walking throughout the festival grounds.
- If you need help finding us, enter 1702 S Gordon Cooper Dr., Shawnee, OK 74801 on your GPS.
- Bring cash for the vendor market, tethered rides, and food trucks. There will be an ATM onsite.
- Blankets and lawn chairs are allowed for the live music and balloon glows.
- Balloon events are weather permitting, check our social media for updates throughout the event.
- Tethered rides are available for purchase at the event. These are first come, first serve. Children require an adult to ride with them.
- No coolers, pets, or weapons allowed
The safety of employees and guests is a top priority at the FireLake Fireflight Balloon Festival.
Following recommendations from Citizen Potawatomi Nation Health Services and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control, we strongly recommend the following precautions for our guests:
- Wear a mask indoors
- Maintain 6 feet of distance between groups
- Wash and sanitize hands often
- Get vaccinated
- Stay home if you are sick or have been exposed to COVID within the past 14 days
Additionally, organizers will take these steps:
- Festival staff will wear masks indoors throughout the event
- Certain high-traffic areas such as the kid zone, indoor areas, rides and other attractions will be disinfected hourly
- Masks and hand sanitizing locations will be provided throughout the festival grounds
With everyone’s cooperation, we will have a memorable, fun, and safe event!